When: Saturday 15 June, 7.30am-4.30pm
Where: Mekarsari adventure
Mekarsari is a fruit plantation themed park with one of the largest tropical fruit collections in the world; currently there are over 35,000 plants, and counting.
The tour will include :
1. Pick up service, 7.30 AM at Pasar Festival, HR. Rasuna Said, Kuningan, Jakarta.
2. Juice, snack, and fresh fruit in a basket.
3. Coffee ceremony
4. Field Trekking with exotic fruit tasting, freshly picked from the garden
5. Lunch by The Paddy Village
6. Fermented tropical fruit drinks
7. Return transportation service, leaving at 4.30 PM to Pasar Festival, HR. Rasuna Said, Kuningan, Jakarta.
What to wear:
• Comfortable shoes for walking
• Dress lightly
• Baseball cap or other shades
• Sun block and mosquito repellent are strongly suggested.
PS : This tour package is dedicated mostly for expatriates who lives in Jakarta and/or Indonesia (locals are welcome as well), we will serve you exclusively in English with maximum 25 people for a whole day fruit farm experience.
For further details and RSVP, please contact:
Ramadani Yudha Prasetya